MsgFiler is a powerful filing application for Apple Mail.
MsgFiler’s fast searching means you just have to type a few characters to find the right mailbox. Move selected messages with a press or open a mailbox without having to navigate the mailbox folder pane. MsgFiler is optimized for keyboard-only usage, perfect for Apple Mail power users.
Benefits of MsgFiler
- Saves Time
- What would you do with extra minutes in the day? Hours in a week? MsgFiler saves you time when organizing your Mail messages.
- No More Dragging and Dropping
- Say bye-bye to sore wrists and mouse shoulder! Using MsgFiler to file your messages is much faster than dragging and dropping.
- Fast Search
- Let your fingers do the filing. Simply type a few letters of the mailbox you wish to files your messages to, and MsgFiler will show it to you instantly.
- Integration with Mail
- MsgFiler works with Mail to provide a one-stop source for organizing your messages and mailboxes.
New Features in 3.0
- Favorite Mailboxes
- Mark mailboxes as favorites so they are always at the top of your search results. Learn More »
- Recently Used Mailboxes
- Recent mailboxes appear at the top of the list, right below favorites, making them quick to access. Learn More »
- Move or Copy Messages With Hotkeys
- Press the fn key along with 0-9 to file messages directly to the first ten mailboxes listed in MsgFiler. Learn More »
- Navigate Mail
- Navigate through the message list while in MsgFiler with the arrow keys while holding down the command or shift modifier keys. Learn More »
- Additional Search Options
- You can now exclude mailboxes and accounts that match user-defined words and phrases. MsgFiler can be set to match on the mailbox name only instead of the full path to the mailbox. Searches can optionally be case-sensitive. Learn More »
- Create New Mailboxes On-The-Fly
- From within MsgFiler, you can create a new mailbox in an account or sub-folder. Learn More »
- Label Files Messages With Color
- Gives an indication of which messages have been filed. Learn More »
- It’s An Application
- While MsgFiler is now an application, it behaves in very much the same way as the old MsgFiler Mail Plugin.