New versions of MsgFiler Engine 1.3.1 and the Original MsgFiler Mail Plugin 2.3.6 have been released, providing compatibility support for macOS Sierra 10.12.4.
It is common for macOS updates to disable your Mail plugins. To get back fast-filing performance with MsgFiler, simply:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- Decompress the ZIP archive.
- Double-click on the disk image file.
- Go to the Finder.
- Hold the option-key down and click on the Go menu.
- Choose Library.
- Navigate to the
- Drag the
MsgFilerPlugIn.mailbundlefolder into the Bundles folder.
- Quit and relaunch Mail.
Verify that the plugin is active by clicking on the Message menu:
- MsgFiler Engine: A menu item labelled “MsgFiler Engine 1.3.1” will appear at the bottom of the Message menu.
- Original MsgFiler Mail Plugin: A menu item labelled “Move with MsgFiler” will appear at the bottom of the Message menu.