New versions of MsgFiler Engine 1.2.2 and the Original MsgFiler Mail Plugin 2.2.7 have been released. These bring support for OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite, which was released today.
It is common for OS X updates to disable your Mail plugins. To get back fast-filing performance with MsgFiler, simply:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- Decompress the ZIP archive.
- Double-click on the disk image file.
- Go to the Finder.
- Hold the option-key down and click on the Go menu.
- Choose Library.
- Navigate to the
- Drag the
MsgFilerPlugIn.mailbundlefolder into the Bundles folder.
- Quit and relaunch Mail.
Verify that the plugin is active by clicking on the Message menu:
- MsgFiler Engine: A menu item labelled “MsgFiler Engine 1.2.2” will appear at the bottom of the Message menu.
- Original MsgFiler Mail Plugin: A menu item labelled “Move with MsgFiler” will appear at the bottom of the Message menu.