MsgFiler 3.0.2 has been approved and is now available on the Mac App Store.
Improvements and bug fixes in MsgFiler 3.0.2 include:
- Bug fixes.
- Better memory usage.
- Selection in mailbox list does not shift after filing.
- Fixed bug where mailbox names might be improperly truncated.
- Faster loading of mailboxes when using MsgFiler Engine.
- Fixed bug causing MsgFiler to switch to discrete graphics on certain MacBook Pro laptops.
- When no mailboxes are matched, the count says 0 instead of the previous mailbox count.
- Mailbox list updates after adding or removing excluded mailboxes.
- Notifies the user when trying to create a mailbox underneath a mailbox that contains non-ASCII characters. There is a bug in Mail’s AppleScript support that prevents the creation of new mailboxes underneath these kinds of mailboxes.
Accompanying MsgFiler 3.0.2 is MsgFiler Engine 1.0.3. When using the Engine, mailbox loading times are dramatically faster.
I love this programme (or is an app now that it’s on the Mac Store??)!! It literally saves me hours every day!
One thing I would love to see is the ability to create a new folder on the fly. Not sure how possible that is but just asking…:-)
Look in the little gear icon in MsgFiler (upper-right). There are options to create new mailboxes there.