MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 2 has been released. This new version is set to expire on May 1, 2011.
MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 2 addresses the following problems and issues:
- Graphics switching to discrete graphics on certain MacBook Pro computers.
- Selection does not change when copying messages.
- Mailbox list updates after adding or removing excluded mailboxes.
- Improved MsgFiler Engine support.
- Selection does not shift in mailbox results after filing.
- Notifies the user when trying to create a mailbox underneath a mailbox that contains non-ASCII characters. There is a bug in Mail’s AppleScript support that prevents the creation of new mailboxes underneath these kinds of mailboxes.
The beta of MsgFiler 3.0.2 will expire on May 1, 2011. People looking to test out MsgFiler can download the beta before purchasing MsgFiler from the Mac App Store.