Two beta releases are available for MsgFiler 3 and MsgFiler Engine.
MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 1 includes the following new features:
- When using MsgFiler Engine 1.0.3 beta 1, mailbox loading and reloading is nearly instant.
- Ability to not reload mailboxes automatically (when not using the engine) for faster performance.
MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 1 addresses the following problems and issues:
- Selection does not change when copying messages.
- Mailbox list updates after adding or removing excluded mailboxes.
- Improved MsgFiler Engine support.
- Selection does not shift in mailbox results after filing.
- Notifies the user when trying to create a mailbox underneath a mailbox that contains non-ASCII characters. There is a bug in Mail’s AppleScript support that prevents the creation of new mailboxes underneath these kinds of mailboxes.
The beta of MsgFiler 3.0.2 will expire on April 5, 2011. People looking to test out MsgFiler can download the beta before purchasing MsgFiler from the Mac App Store.