Two beta releases are available for MsgFiler 3 and MsgFiler Engine.
MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 1 includes the following new features:
- When using MsgFiler Engine 1.0.3 beta 1, mailbox loading and reloading is nearly instant.
- Ability to not reload mailboxes automatically (when not using the engine) for faster performance.
MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 1 addresses the following problems and issues:
- Selection does not change when copying messages.
- Mailbox list updates after adding or removing excluded mailboxes.
- Improved MsgFiler Engine support.
- Selection does not shift in mailbox results after filing.
- Notifies the user when trying to create a mailbox underneath a mailbox that contains non-ASCII characters. There is a bug in Mail’s AppleScript support that prevents the creation of new mailboxes underneath these kinds of mailboxes.
Download MsgFiler 3.0.2 beta 1
Download MsgFiler Engine 1.0.3 beta 1
The beta of MsgFiler 3.0.2 will expire on April 5, 2011. People looking to test out MsgFiler can download the beta before purchasing MsgFiler from the Mac App Store.